2. What are cookies?
Cookies are simple files sent together with the pages of this site and saved by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other devices. The information collected in them may be sent back to our servers or to third party servers during the next visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code used to make your website work properly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to track website traffic. To do this, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure the proper functioning of the site and that your user preferences remain valid. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way you don't have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website, for example, the item stays in your shopping cart until you have paid. We can place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we obtain insights into the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place analytical cookies.
5.3 Advertising cookies
We use ad cookies on this site, allowing us to personalize ads for you, and we (and third parties) have access to campaign results. This happens based on the profile we have created based on your clicks and navigation on the site and outside of https://www.nobili.it. With this cookie you, as a visitor to the site, are linked to a unique ID, so as not to see the same thing more than once for example.
5.4 Marketing / tracking cookies
Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies or any other system for storing data on the local computer, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or between websites for similar marketing purposes. .
Since these cookies are marked as tracking cookies, we ask your permission to place them.
5.5 Social media buttons
On our site we have included buttons to promote websites (eg "like", "pin") or share (eg "tweet") on social networks such as. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons can also save and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement may be shown to you.
6. Cookies placed
Description This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and track site usage for the site analysis report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors
Duration 2 years
Description This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information on how visitors use a website and helps to create an analytical report on the functioning of the website. The data collected includes the number of visitors, the source they come from and the pages visited anonymously
Duration 1 day
Description This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website to which it refers. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high-traffic websites
Duration 1 minute
When you visit the website for the first time, we will show a popup with an explanation of the cookies. As soon as you click "OK", you give us permission to use the categories of cookies and plugins as described in this popup and cookie statement. You can disable cookies through your browser, but take into consideration that your website may no longer work properly.
8. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know when your personal data is needed, what happens to it, how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we are aware of.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data when you wish.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and to delete your personal data.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your data from the controller and transfer them all to another controller.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data. We will respect this choice, unless there is a valid basis for the process.
- To exercise these rights, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
9. Enable / disable and delete cookies
You can use your browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. It is also possible to specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser in order to receive a message every time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Remember that our site may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be stored again after your permission when you visit our site again.
10. Contact details
Carlo Nobili SpA Rubinetterie
Via Novara, 29
28019 Suno (No) Italia