EUROPEAN COVER TERMS AND WARRANTY EXTENSION
All products manufactured by Carlo Nobili S.p.A. Rubinetterie are subjected to thorough testing in all phases of the production process.
All Carlo Nobili S.p.A. Rubinetterie products are guaranteed, from the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer, for a period of:
- 5 years for casting, porosity and chrome-plating defects
- 2 years for surface finishes, spare parts, seals, o-rings and control components related to electronic taps
- 20 years for Nobili Widd® 35 and Nobili Widd® 28 cartridges (some models)
This date must be proven by a valid purchase document, without which the warranty claim cannot be accepted.
This Warranty is in accordance with the applicable legal framework.
Warranty claims: time frame and method
Carlo Nobili S.p.A. Rubinetterie ensures the quality, the absence of manufacturing defects and the correct functioning of its products and therefore undertakes to eliminate any original defects during the period covered by the present warranty.
The Buyer must check the products immediately after their arrival at the agreed place of delivery. Failure to do so makes the warranty void.
If the Buyer discovers a lack of quality and/or malfunction of the product during the period covered by the present warranty, he/she must report it within 2 months of discovering it by writing to Carlo Nobili S.p.A. Rubinetterie and/or to the authorised distributor/retailer from which it was purchased, with a detailed description of the non-conformities found and attaching a document proving the date of purchase.
The return expenses are to be paid by the customer, unless the marketing department of Carlo Nobili S.p.A. Rubinetterie and the Buyer have specifically agreed otherwise.
The returns department / technical support of Carlo Nobili S.p.A. Rubinetterie will process the complaint as quickly as possible.
After inspecting the item and confirming the presence of a defect, Carlo Nobili S.p.A. Rubinetterie will repair the product free of charge or replace it ex works.
In any case, these interventions will not lead to an extension of the warranty period.
Invalidation of the warranty
The guarantee ceases to be valid in the following cases:
- errors during installation and commissioning of the product
- deterioration of the taps and fittings caused by incorrect installation
- deterioration of the chrome-plated surface caused by the use of cleaning products containing acids or abrasive substances
- deterioration of the surface with finishes other than chrome-plating. Their duration depends on how carefully and gently the user uses them
- inefficiency of Carlo Nobili S.p.A. equipment depending on water quality (e.g. limescale)
- improper use of the product
- repairs and maintenance performed in an unsuitable manner and without the prior authorisation of the company
- in any other case of non-compliance with the instructions for the use of the equipment
- glass parts are excluded from the guarantee
For correct installation and to preserve the aesthetic-functional characteristics of the equipment, Carlo Nobili S.p.A. Rubinetterie recommends following the instructions supplied with the product.
The Carlo Nobili S.p.A. Rubinetterie warranty cannot be renewed.
The Carlo Nobili S.p.A. Rubinetterie warranty does not affect the rights of the Buyer in relation to the provisions of Lgs. D. no. 206/2005 concerning the guarantees given by the seller to the consumer by law. Further liability of any kind and for any reason whatsoever shall not apply except as provided for in Legislative Decree no. 206/2005.
This Conventional Guarantee, which is in addition to the guarantees included in the general conditions of sale, is the only one offered by Carlo Nobili S.p.A. Rubinetterie to the purchaser. In no case may it be modified or supplemented by other statements or promises made by anyone.